I gotta tell ya, I love this thing, and here's why.
I love that:
- I don't have to worry whether I'll hear the phone ring when it's in my pocket, because the watch vibrates to alert me.
- I'm digging my phone out of my pocket less and less.
- After using it all day I've still got 40% percent battery life left.
- I can change watch faces as often as I feel like it. I'm currently using one that looks remarkably like a Rolex. Cooool.
- The band feels great on my wrist.
- When I'm navigating the watch vibrates when I'm supposed to turn, a safeguard in case I don't hear the phone's speaker.
- People ask about it and always think it's cool.
- I can voice-text while driving, and my hands stay on the wheel.
- I can find out my heart rate anytime I want without taking my own pulse.
- Figure out a tip without taking out my phone
I mean, seriously, what's not to love?